This website is part of Undergraduate Advising & Learning Communities. We provide undergraduate students a variety of opportunities and services designed to facilitate the best academic experience possible. 609 Goodell Building, UMass Amherst.
Partners in Education (PiE) RAP Fall 2014
The RAP is for 24 students interested in business who were not directly admitted to the Isenberg School of Management.
As the RAP is invitation only, students will be contacted directly by Isenberg.
When you join this RAP you will...
- Live and learn with other high-achieving students with a passion for business.
- Take an Isenberg 1-credit Corporate Seminar.
- Connect with upper class peer mentors.
- Receive support from Isenberg as you progress toward your academic and career goals.
- Work closely with the Assistant Dean of the Isenberg School of Management
- Meet with a professional advisor from Undergraduate Advising (UA) in the fall and spring semester.
- Be invited to participate in small group registration assistance meeting with UA staff prior to enrolling in your spring classes.
This program is a unique program sponsored by Isenberg School of Management and Undergraduate Advising (UA). The program seeks to open doors to Isenberg for strong academic performers from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.
A key goal of the Partners in Education Program is to help Isenberg graduate a significant number of new professionals from culturally diverse backgrounds who will embark on exciting careers in business.
Once invited, be sure to visit the How to Join page of this website to learn about the process and important timelines you must follow to become a member of this program!